Powerfully feminine! The Burberry Beauty Spring Summer 2013 runway look includes “a siren red lip as the focus, completed by understated eyes and natural glowing skin.” This is the signature look of Gwen Stefani. A bold red lip and dewy skin. Here’s a HOW TO courtesy of international make up artist Wendy Rowe..
1. Mix Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation with Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base for a healthy glow.
2. Apply Burberry Sheer Luminous Concealer to cover imperfections.
3. Set with Burberry Sheer Luminous Pressed Powder.
4. Sculpt underneath the cheekbones with Burberry Light Glow Natural Blush in Earthy Blush.
1. Sweep Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Pale Barley over the entire eyelid as a base.
2. Add dimension with Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Gold Trench.
3. Lightly define the upper and lower lash lines with Burberry Eye Definer Eye Shaping Pencil inGolden Brown.
1. Sculpt the lips with Burberry Lip Definer Pencil in Brick Red.
2. Use a lip brush to apply Burberry Lip Velvet Long Wear Lipstick in Military Red, blotting with a tissue for a softened effect.