Sisanie Reategui is the Overnight on-air radio personality for All The Hit: Kiss 98-3! Her show immediately leads into Ace and TJ's Morning Show, Monday– Friday from 2am– 6am .
Born in Orange County, CA the bilingual, Mexican – Peruvian beauty discovered her passion for broadcasting in high school. While Sisanie was in school, she was very active with dance, gymnastics and cheer too. After graduating from Los Alamitos High School, she moved to San Diego, CA to attend college at San Diego State University. In May 2007, she graduated from SDSU earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Art with an Emphasis in Multimedia. Sisanie was only 19-years-old when she started interning for Clear Channel’s Top-40/KHTS and worked extremely hard to get to where she’s at now.
In September 2004, Sisanie got her first on-air opportunity at sister country station, KUSS in San Diego. In 2005 she also took another part time position at KHTS as an on-air talent. While working part-time for both stations and going to school full-time, she also managed to work for San Diego’s Clear Channel production department. Where she voiced/produced many spots, was a fill-in jock for top-40 station XL 106.7 in Orlando and commuted to Los Angeles on weekends for a part-time on-air shift at sister-station, 102.7 KIIS-FM.
Sisanie was presented with an honorary award from Edison Media Research 2008 “30 under 30” – A Nationwide search for 30 young- bright individuals with promising careers in the radio industry. You can occasionally catch her as an entertainment correspondent for EXTRA TV.
An enthusiasm for life is what keeps Sisanie continuously motivated! She enjoys spending time with her friends and family- especially her nephews and nieces. Among several things she enjoys in life, she loves to discover new sushi restaurants around town. She currently lives in Los Angeles, where her biggest passion resides – entertainment.
Powerfully feminine! The Burberry Beauty Spring Summer 2013 runway look includes “a siren red lip as the focus, completed by understated eyes and natural glowing skin.” This is the signature look of Gwen Stefani. A bold red lip and dewy skin. Here’s a HOW TO courtesy of international make up artist Wendy Rowe..
1. Mix Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation with Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base for a healthy glow.
2. Apply Burberry Sheer Luminous Concealer to cover imperfections.
3. Set with Burberry Sheer Luminous Pressed Powder.
4. Sculpt underneath the cheekbones with Burberry Light Glow Natural Blush in Earthy Blush.
1. Sweep Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Pale Barley over the entire eyelid as a base.
2. Add dimension with Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Gold Trench.
3. Lightly define the upper and lower lash lines with Burberry Eye Definer Eye Shaping Pencil inGolden Brown.
1. Sculpt the lips with Burberry Lip Definer Pencil in Brick Red.
2. Use a lip brush to apply Burberry Lip Velvet Long Wear Lipstick in Military Red, blotting with a tissue for a softened effect.