Sisanie Reategui is the Overnight on-air radio personality for All The Hit: Kiss 98-3! Her show immediately leads into Ace and TJ's Morning Show, Monday– Friday from 2am– 6am .
Born in Orange County, CA the bilingual, Mexican – Peruvian beauty discovered her passion for broadcasting in high school. While Sisanie was in school, she was very active with dance, gymnastics and cheer too. After graduating from Los Alamitos High School, she moved to San Diego, CA to attend college at San Diego State University. In May 2007, she graduated from SDSU earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Art with an Emphasis in Multimedia. Sisanie was only 19-years-old when she started interning for Clear Channel’s Top-40/KHTS and worked extremely hard to get to where she’s at now.
In September 2004, Sisanie got her first on-air opportunity at sister country station, KUSS in San Diego. In 2005 she also took another part time position at KHTS as an on-air talent. While working part-time for both stations and going to school full-time, she also managed to work for San Diego’s Clear Channel production department. Where she voiced/produced many spots, was a fill-in jock for top-40 station XL 106.7 in Orlando and commuted to Los Angeles on weekends for a part-time on-air shift at sister-station, 102.7 KIIS-FM.
Sisanie was presented with an honorary award from Edison Media Research 2008 “30 under 30” – A Nationwide search for 30 young- bright individuals with promising careers in the radio industry. You can occasionally catch her as an entertainment correspondent for EXTRA TV.
An enthusiasm for life is what keeps Sisanie continuously motivated! She enjoys spending time with her friends and family- especially her nephews and nieces. Among several things she enjoys in life, she loves to discover new sushi restaurants around town. She currently lives in Los Angeles, where her biggest passion resides – entertainment.
Mahomies test your Austin Mahone knowledge below...
via usmagazine.com Ahead of Sunday's VMAs, Us Weekly rounded up five fun and somewhat surprising facts about the teen pop star on the rise.
1. He has Jesse McCartney to thank for his initial viral video success. "My first cover was 'Beautiful Soul' by Jesse McCartney," Mahone -- who began recording goofy video clips and covers on YouTube when he was 15 with his pal Alex Constancio -- tells Billboard. Mahone has also covered tracks by Rascal Flatts, Drake, Bruno Mars andJason Mraz.
2. Sure, he's got the shaggy 'do and syrupy sweet vocals, but don't call Mahone the next Justin Bieber. "I want people to give me a chance to show that I'm different. I'm not trying to copy him or take anything from him. I'm a person," the teen tells The Huffington Post. "My music is different and I'm just trying to do my own thing."
3. He's Just Like Us! Like any normal teenage boy, Mahone loves to kill time at the arcade. "Sometimes I like to go to Dave & Busters with my fans," he tells Billboard, referring to the restaurant and arcade chain. "It's a fun thing for us to do together and it's important for me to update them on everything I do and hang out with them, having pizza parties or whatever."
4. He's in tight with Taylor Swift. "She's so nice," Mahone says of his "Red" concert tour mate. "People probably don't know how real and extremely down to earth she is. She's one of the sweetest girls I've ever met." One of Mahone's other celeb pals? Selena Gomez, with whom the teen recently visited Disneyland for a day of fun.
5. Said to be attracted to girls who can tell a good knock-knock joke, it's clear the singer appreciates a good laugh. After all, he was on America's Funniest Home Videos as a toddler. In the AFV clip, a 3-year-old Mahone, dressed in a camouflage tee and cowboy hat, will only sing when given a microphone. His song of choice? "Old MacDonald Had a Farm," performed complete with a tip of his hat at the end!
See if newcomer Mahone takes home a Moonman trophy when the MTV Video Music Awards air Sunday at 9 p.m. (EST).