Awwwwww poor kid!!
via eonline.com Per People, 1 1/2-year-old Jaxson Denno had been taken by his mother to see the actor—who is currently shooting his new film, The Judge, in the towns of Sunderland and Shelburne Falls—and she apparently promised her tyke that he'd get to meet his high-flying idol.
Of course, Downey wasn't in costume as Iron Man—a fact that the kid didn't take too well as he promptly burst into tears
The actor then consoled his little fan, flashing a concerned look as he patted the child's back.
Heather Denno, Jaxson's mother, told People that the tot "was so confused because I kept telling him it was Iron Man and he knew it wasn't...Iron Man in the suit." Still, the kid bounced back quickly: "He was fine as soon as he talked to him," his mom added.
Whe knew!?!? Now you know the Bachelorette even better.
via usmagazine.com The Bachelorette's Desiree Hartsock, 27, opens up to Us. The Bachelorette airs on ABC Mondays at 8 P.M.
1. I'm a book nerd. I want to write one.
2. I played volleyball in high school.
3. I wear sunscreen daily.
4. My first job was as a hostess at Outback Steakhouse.
5. One of my favorite movies is Price & Prejudice. I'm a hopeless romantic.
6. I am allergic to bee stings. I once got stung on my face and looked like Quasimodo.
7. I hope to start a nonprofit to help the homeless.
8. I have a girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence.
9. I pick at my nails when they're painted.
10. I love to sketch and doodle on everything.
11. I'm not a good cook.
12. Penguins are my favorite animal.
13. I want to backpack through Europe.
14. I can throw a football well (for a girl).
15. I love to eat!
16. I was born in Wyoming.
17. My favorite exercise is hiking.
18. I'm a huge coffee drinker.
19. I enjoy roller-skating - not blading!
20. I can't sing for the life of me.
21. I don't own a TV.
22. I'm very clumsy.
23. Fave number: four
24. I could sit at the beach for hours. It clears my head.
25. Orchids and white roses are my favorite flowers.