Whatup! Thanks for checkin out Kiss 98-3...a little bit about me - I'm originally from Western Massachusetts and Connecticut, have been doing this radio thing since I was 16...am a die hard New England Sports fan....and if I'm not at work, chances are you can find me at a sporting event, outdoors, or playing some kind of pick up sports.
Some of the boys and I tailgating at a Pats game in Foxboro (I'm on the left)
My first Christmas...
Los Toltecos of Winchester - http://www.lostoltecosrestaurant.com
Sherando Family Fitness - http://www.sherandofitness.com
Eco-Water of Virginia - http://www.cleanwaterva.com
Click on the logo to see Adam's Eco-Water endorsement video
Mane Attraction Salon and Wellness Spa - www.maneattractionspa.com
1.) 42% of people say they would NOT date a virgin. That includes more than HALF of single women.
#2.) Only 3% of people say THEIR satisfaction is what matters most during sex. The other 97% claim their goal is to make the OTHER person satisfied.
#3.) 48% of women say if they got REALLY desperate and the clock was REALLY ticking, they'd consider having sex with a friend to try to get pregnant.
#4.) 6% of men and 4% of women say they fell in love for the first time before age 10.
#5.) 44% of people say they've had a "friends with benefits" arrangement transform into an actual relationship. And 33% say they've had a one-night stand transform into an actual relationship.
#6.) 48% of women and 38% of men Facebook stalk someone before a first date.
#7.) 5% of people say they'd find it SUSPICIOUS if the person they were dating wasn't on Facebook. But on the other side, 10% say it would make a person MORE ATTRACTIVE if they weren't on Facebook.
#8.) 16% of people have stopped dating someone because of something they saw on Facebook. The most common things are their date's photos, a wall post on another person's wall, or their date's status updates.
#9.) 15% of people with blogs say they're waiting until they get married to have sex.
#10.) 90% of people say it's not okay to break up with someone over text message.